Congratulations SI!

This must be the first year I have not seen numerous threads about dirty rotten pirates playing the game days before it's official release, a quick search of known sites shows nothing and only a few hours to go. For once I might be playing the game before my pirate friends.

So well done SI and Sega! and to those who don't like the new system, tough luck. It worked, at least in terms of pre release getting leaked (who knows after that).

This must be the first year I have not seen numerous threads about dirty rotten pirates playing the game days before it's official release, a quick search of known sites shows nothing and only a few hours to go. For once I might be playing the game before my pirate friends.

So well done SI and Sega! and to those who don't like the new system, tough luck. It worked, at least in terms of pre release getting leaked (who knows after that).

Unfortunately, they'll probably crack it within the next week. Hopefully though the fact that it's not been pirated before release has caused more people to buy the game!

• Administrators

Thanks, but when it's released I imagine there will be a feedback thread as with the demo. Closing this thread, don't talk about piracy on the forums please. Cheers.

Archived