Mac App Store

Hi Bertie,

I pre-ordered the game on Sega's website (the one that links to this forum).

I supose the download links we'll receive include a MAC version too. Inst it?

I already have Steam and the demo installed on my mac.

But i just read somewhere that the only mac version will be the steam one.

PLEASE someone confirm me that i'll be able to play on my mac with the Sega/Metaboli version too, im freaking out right now.

Thanks !!

Awesome!! Thanks Bertie

So, i dont know why i read in some post that the mac version was steam purchasable only.

I thought i'd get some links from Sega to download it and then just activate it through Steam. But if the whole process goes through steam, including the download, then it's fine.

Another question: i see here many people who can pre-load the game already in steam to be able to play at launch without having to wait so much. Can i also do that (and how) ? Or this option is only available for ppl who bought from Steam ?

I preferd to buy it from Sega rather than Steam because the price was 15 euros cheaper...

Thanks !!

Awesome!! Thanks Bertie

So, i dont know why i read in some post that the mac version was steam purchasable only.

I thought i'd get some links from Sega to download it and then just activate it through Steam. But if the whole process goes through steam, including the download, then it's fine.

Another question: i see here many people who can pre-load the game already in steam to be able to play at launch without having to wait so much. Can i also do that (and how) ? Or this option is only available for ppl who bought from Steam ?

I preferd to buy it from Sega rather than Steam because the price was 15 euros cheaper...

Thanks !!

If you've got the code already, you can enter it now and pre-load :)

Archived