Urgent Help Need With Paypal and Steam Please

I am as I type trying to buy the game from steam using paypal. I entered all my information and yet when I click continue it doesn't and then highlights the payment method box in a yellow glow. Anyone got any ideas of whats going on here?

If Steam doesn't like your Paypal account, for whatever reason, it won't complete the purchase. You would have to open a Steam support ticket, no one else can help with that. Steam's anti-fraud measures are extremely aggressive, and they can sometimes be a bit over-zealous.

Nevermind I figured it out. You have to have the money in your paypal account and not just in your ban account. Lovely

thats a lie. I never have money on my paypal, I have my visa added to my paypal account tho.

I'm having problems with steam and paypal too.. it let me pay with paypal, the paypal screen came up etc... I finished the transaction, the paypal window closed, and now it says that I am able to pre-load the game... BUT i have NOT had any confirmation from steam sent to me by email.. this is my first time using steam, so do they also have to send me a key too?

how long should I wait before contacting support... I understand there could be a lag, it's a busy day for them, but it's been an hour since I paid for the game.

Archived