Will You Be Continuing Your Demo Save On The Full Game?

Will You Be Continuing Your Demo Save On The Full Game?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Be Continuing Your Demo Save On The Full Game?

Just interested to know how many people will actually continue their games. I personally will be this year and I understand that I will have a small database but the ability to add new leagues will make up for this. This has been a feature of the demo for as long as I can remember, the ability to continue your game once the full game is released, how many of you guys will be doing so? I'm guessing the vast majority will be starting a new save.

I didn't even really play the demo, just wanted to see the UI, new features and get to grips with it all. That took me one night and I've left it since. Something about the demo I just can't get myself to play properly!

i want to see how the game gos about adding extra leagues before i decide as atm a lot of players on the game are greyed out. if adding leagues also adds real players then i will be continuing.

Yeah that's understandable mate. My reason for continuing are pretty simple, I've been playing the demo really in depth and I don't want to lose the work that I've done.

I have a couple of really enjoyable leagues going at the moment one with Darlington, I started unemployed with the lowest repuation and managed to get the job before the end of the demo! lol, only had one game and beat Braintree away 2-1 who were 2nd in the league! Very much looking forward to it.

I also have a Portsmouth file where I am 2nd in the league in November and trickling along nicely to rebuild the pompy team!

I understand that it is on a low database and when I am bored of these files I will obviously convert to the patch on the actual game but these files are too good to miss up the opportunity :)

No, i will be starting a fresh save with Ajax, its something different to my norm and its a good place for me to start a brand new Fm career before moving on to pastures new...I did however have great save with Stoke on the demo, managed to qualify top of my group in europe and ended the demo about 8th in the EPL, they have a highly determined squad and don't concede many goals

small db no go. also will be trying out other leagues.

not gonna start a big career game until few more competitions have been added, since you cant add them midgame if you dont have them in the folder already when starting..

I didn't even really play the demo, just wanted to see the UI, new features and get to grips with it all. That took me one night and I've left it since. Something about the demo I just can't get myself to play properly!

Exactly this for me as well. I see the demo as sneaking a look at where your parents have hid your xmas presents and giving them a good feel :D

Probably not as I want the larger database but as I've posted before I'm tempted to continue the demo because it's so wonderfully poised. Top of the league on goal difference with Spurs from Man U and Everton but with my next three games coming up Liverpool (league cup) Arsenal and Chelsea so it would be easy to lose them, morale to drop and things could slip...

I'll definitely keep the game so that I can go back to it some time if I feel like it.

In the demo I usually have quite a few small games going on just to test the features on different levels, this year I've played through as Aston Villa, Chelsea, Man City and Plymouth. I was especially proud of my Plymouth game, took them to the top of the league before jumping ship to Birmingham and keeping them in Europe.

In the full game I'll start with a large database.

Even though its only a small database I think that I will continue to the end of the season to see how things finish up since I am currently top of the league by 4 points with my Liverpool side. Then I'll probably start again with more players. I have a horrible feeling that I wont do as well though :rolleyes:

I wont be continuing my demo save for one bloody reason...........Andy Carrolls a moaning little gimp, and after i fined him 1 wks wage for a 2nd bookable offence, he put in a transfer request so i obliged! Its a pity as well cause i was into Dec and was still unbeaten with Carroll top scorer for my Liverpool team :eek:

Archived