Increase Database with Demo started Game ?

Hi,

I've already read that it's possibe to continue games started in demo, and even add leagues. But i also read somewhere that the Demo game database is small.

Will it be possible to increase the database of a started game (the demo one) on the final game ?

And if the answer is no, won't the database be automatically increased by adding 3 or 4 more leagues, or it doesn't work like that?

I have a great game started on a demo, i'm in end november, and would like to keep this same game (i've put alot of effort because i didn't know the small databse issue and i was happy to know thim time we can add leagues any time).

Thanks !!

Thanks jayahr !!

I'm playing with a spanish second division team, so i suppose if i add 5 more leagues (for example England, Germany, Italy, France and Argentina) i'll get all the players playing in those countries, also the ones playing in smaller teams there ? Or in order to get the smaller teams i need the bigger database ?

I don'r think you can edit the database size as such, but you can add more leagues to your save and that would automatically also load the players from these respective nations.

Should do the job for you :thup::)

im hoping this is the correct answer. i want to to continue my demo save but open up more countries but a lot of clubs atm have fake players. im hoping the real players appear when i have done my 1st season otherwise im gonna have to restart again.

im hoping this is the correct answer. i want to to continue my demo save but open up more countries but a lot of clubs atm have fake players. im hoping the real players appear when i have done my 1st season otherwise im gonna have to restart again.

That's what i'm affraid of...

Because it's that's the case i prefer to just start a new game tomorrow and don't waste more time on this.

I think S.I should have let the option to start the demo with a bigger database....otherwise there's not much point in letting you "continue your demo game".

That's what i'm affraid of...

Because it's that's the case i prefer to just start a new game tomorrow and don't waste more time on this.

I think S.I should have let the option to start the demo with a bigger database....otherwise there's not much point in letting you "continue your demo game".

i wish si would clarify how the adding leagues is going to work as there seems to be plenty of us who dont know! if they dont though, i can at least holiday my save at first tomorrow which should take around 20mins to see what happens.

Archived