Whats happening in your game at the Moment?

I Thought that we could like keep updates on which team your managing at the moment who's manager of a team and what year your in

I'm in 2015 well boxing day 2015 and well Steve McLaren is still manager of england. Rafa Benetez is manager of Chelsea, Carles Poyol is manager of Arsenal I'm (Neil Obsone) am manager of West Ham and Billy Davies is Manager of Newcastle

Any Questions of any players or managers or who won what i'd be happy to tell you

Also did anyone feel that quake last night

I Thought that we could like keep updates on which team your managing at the moment who's manager of a team and what year your in

I'm in 2015 well boxing day 2015 and well Steve McLaren is still manager of england. Rafa Benetez is manager of Chelsea, Carles Poyol is manager of Arsenal I'm (Neil Obsone) am manager of West Ham and Billy Davies is Manager of Newcastle

Any Questions of any players or managers or who won what i'd be happy to tell you

Also did anyone feel that quake last night

Steve Coppell is manager of Liverpool and they ended up 13th in the prem even a martin jol managed derby were higher than them.. He Got the Sack and was replaced by Man city manager alan Curbishly wonder how he works out this next season

I Won the Premiership as West Ham! and Ex Arsenal Manager sam Allydice is back at Newcastle he got them relegated and was sacked back in 2009 lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lostcause:

Why Not we are all here to discuss this game!

And if i put random updates on the story board i'd get ripped to shreads and even if i just do this myself people can read and respond if they want! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

calm down, i was just warning you that i think it may have been done before

I Am calm.. I'm always calm i was just saying if anyone knows where i can do this then i would happly go there and do this thread..

Yeah i know somebody might of done it before and yeah i realise that everyone might of thought it was a bad idea but whats the harm in trying and try i will

But i don't take things personal and if it don't happen.. then fair dos i tried and it might seem that i'm ranting and raving but i assure you i'm not (or am i)

This is a Forum for the PSP Version of FMH08 And yeah all these challenges might be to do with the psp but i have no idea how to do it and i just want to chat about whats happening in the game. When people chat about the game they decide to say "Why did it do this?" Or "Why can't this happen?".. But for all you people out there that just read the posts and want something like this tell me whats happening in your game!

Thank you and goodnight

Archived