Paypal and steam for fm 12

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone else has used paypal to order football manager 12 from steam and if they had any problems because I did a search on google and all I could find was people having problems with it but they were all a few years back.

Thanks in advance

I pre ordered my copy lastnight on steam using paypal and it has all gone through ok

how does paypal work i mite buy the game this way

Youn sign up for paypal, and get a username and create a password

You link your credit card or bank account to your paypal account

Everytime you make a purchase they withdraw money from your credit card/bank account.

Simple really. Useful too

for those paranoid people out there.. Itshould be said you don't have to link any card or anything. you can transfer money from your bank to your paypal account.

but that takes of course 2-3 days

can you pay the paypal bill at a post office or paypoint i dont have a credit card

no, you would have to transfer the money to the paypal account and then pay with paypal.

In the last 20 minutes or so, I have been unable to make payments to steam. whatever the method. Anyone else having the same problem? I get the error: There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Archived