This thread is gonna be closed within seconds.

Anyway I try.

Good question, do you also have ( SI ) any patch plan to know at least if the very first patch will be released ROUGHLY within days or weeks ?

Thanks

Doesn't really matter, any long term game will be ruined by the positioning bug - Keepers don't train positioning anymore, since it was moved from the tactics training category to the defending category, and goalkeepers have no defending training. So every keeper in the game will lose 1-2 points in positioning pr year (average for me was 1 point in the 6 months demo)

Doesn't really matter, any long term game will be ruined by the positioning bug - Keepers don't train positioning anymore, since it was moved from the tactics training category to the defending category, and goalkeepers have no defending training. So every keeper in the game will lose 1-2 points in positioning pr year (average for me was 1 point in the 6 months demo)

Umm so train your keepers in defending training as well.

I just wonder why there is no news on patch strategy

Because they have not defined it yet.

Told that, they they should IMO let us know at least if a patch is scheduled within the very first days after the release or we have to wait for at least 3-4 weeks.

Archived