Fao Matt-Sega

I've preordered from GMG, but haven't gotten a key yet.

Yeah me too Fox, thats why I was wondering when it would be released. I pre-ordered with them last year and I was 2 days late getting the game because I didnt get the key in email till then. Figured I'd give them another shot this year and see if it went better. The initial email where it says type the key below, the key is missing, which I understand as its not released till tomorrow, but just wary of last years occurrence repeating itself.

Why is Sega allowing it to be downloaded from Stream but not offically allow shops to sell it until the 21st a bit of double standards there. Stream is a shop after and these people are gaining an advantage as to when they can play the game.

but they have the ability to put the boxed version on a shelf which you say they cant do officially until the 21st but allow stream to put it on there shelfs earlier giving them an advantage, you moaned your butts off in previous years when retailers sold it before offical release date and now you are letting your offical partner do so.

No, I'm not...

If you're able to obtain a copy of the game in the first minute of the release date - october 21st - you will be able to play from then, regardless of where you purchase from.

No-one will be playing it prior to that.

I'm not sure I can be any clearer.

Archived