Bham City player still at west brom in demo and also in main game im told

Just had a look at the demo for the 1st time looks great,however i generally play as the team i support Bham City and our on loan striker that we currently have Chris Wood who is on loan from west brom is still at west brom in the demo and not at bham as he should be will this be rectified in the full game is it because the demo was done earlier or coz of the smaller database,still would have played the demo with chris wood in it as in real life he hast hit 8 or 9 goals for us hoping this is just a demo issue.anyone help with this query thx?

are you saying he wont be in the full game as a birmingham player if thats the case surely that is noy realistic as in real life hes there and i would certainly try in the game to keep him and extend his loan.i think this is an error from si if they dont think fm players want him in their teams

This is surely wrong he is a bham player until at least january maybe longer so he cant be a west brom player in the game it is not realistic.if he is not a bham player in the game many fm2012 bham fans will be very dissapointed that potentially our best player is not available to us

This is surely wrong he is a bham player until at least january maybe longer so he cant be a west brom player in the game it is not realistic.if he is not a bham player in the game many fm2012 bham fans will be very dissapointed that potentially our best player is not available to us

SI don't include short-term loans which Chris Wood's loan was originally. They never have as far as I know or will do as they have no effect on the game. The loan was extended after data lock which means it wouldn't have got in anyway, even if they did short-term loans which they don't.

Here is the Birmingham City Data Issues Thread which confirms what I've said. Read the first few posts of that thread :thup:.

Edit: Everything you need to know about it is in that thread.

Chris Wood is currently a bham player on loan from west brom in real life till at least january im told si do not take into account short term loans but surely this is ridiculous as you can do shortbterm loans in the game.He cannot therefore be a west brom player in the game as this is not realistic at all.All bham city fm2012 players could potentially be robbed of their best player as apparently si dont feel he should be a blues player what does anyone else think about this?As you can probably tell i was really looking forward to getting stuck in to the new game and was especially looking forward to finding a strike partner for chris wood the goal machine.This had really dissapointed me ahead of the release can somebody confirm if he is a blues player in the game or not. i know i can probably get him on loan but that is not the point he should be there anyway.Sorry for reposting this but im sure you would feel the same if a really influential player at your team was not available to you

Archived