Any Ideas?

Hi guys (and dolls?)

So I'm sure we're all looking forward to Friday :)

I'm seeking a little help though, I normally play as 2 teams at a time on fm, I support Liverpool so they will be my first choice I think, but who should my second team be? Can anyone think of an interesting challenge? my last game on fm11 was lfc and Preston, with the aim of getting them from league one to the prem (with an update for this season)

So what do you think...?

Cheers!

James :)

Nottingham Forest, try and take them back to European Glory.

are you lot still going on about your european glory??? gods sake were you even born? it was over 30 years ago man bearin mind notts county the only football team to come from nottingham.

Notts County are officially in the boudaries of the City whereas Forest aren't so County fans often wonder why Forest have called the City Ground the City Ground. Or something like that, I think. Yes we still go on about it as it's something to go on about for ages.

On FM12, they're still have McClaren and everyone as the data lock was before he left.

Notts County are officially in the boudaries of the City whereas Forest aren't so County fans often wonder why Forest have called the City Ground the City Ground. Or something like that, I think. Yes we still go on about it as it's something to go on about for ages.

On FM12, they're still have McClaren and everyone as the data lock was before he left.

Rushcliffe! Notts County ARE the only team in Nottingham :D

Corrected for you as alot of teams are in leagues.

give notts county a go two great players in bishop and pearce esp pearce signed em for man city in demo playing every game and having a storming start bishops stats amazing.

No thanks. I played as them on FM10 when you had the 'money'. Anyway we're hijacking James' thread which isn't fair.

yeah seriously mate hope coterrill does welll for ya did excellent at notts.

as regards a second team to manage give sunderland,doncaster or darlington(massive stadium) a go.

Archived