FM11iPad price

Will we see a drop in the price for FM11 on the iPad anytime soon? I just got my iPad 2 2 months ago and I really want to play FM on it but with a new one coming out soon I'm reluctant to pay £6.99 for it. If it was £1.99 I would buy it to keep me going before the new one comes out!

• SI Staff
Will we see a drop in the price for FM11 on the iPad anytime soon? I just got my iPad 2 2 months ago and I really want to play FM on it but with a new one coming out soon I'm reluctant to pay £6.99 for it. If it was £1.99 I would buy it to keep me going before the new one comes out!

I'm afraid I don't know of the pricing plans for the existing version HOWEVER I do know that even if it is discounted it would unlikely to ever be priced 1.99 UKP because at that price we'd be darn close to actually paying people to play the game after Apple take their cut and licensing costs are paid.

• SI Staff
So I open up my iPad and go to store and find its now £2.99! You could told me!! Still do I get it or chance the new one coming in the next few weeks?

As Marc's hinted, pricing isn't really something we deal with, it's more of a SEGA function as far as I'm aware. I didn't have any idea the price had changed till you mentioned it on here! :D

• SI Staff
So I open up my iPad and go to store and find its now £2.99! You could told me!! Still do I get it or chance the new one coming in the next few weeks?

Entirely your call - btw thanks for letting us know of the price change, unfortunately as a humble developer I hadn't been informed ... now I know I'll let other people know.

Archived