I've lost my demo after pre-loading full game from steam

im just glad that i never keep the demo cos i want the full data base and leagues loaded plus fresh patch - shame tho cos Ishmeal miller had got 27goals in 24 league games by xmas and was in league cup semi final and top of table by 10 points - all this with forest and my FM11 tactic!

im just glad that i never keep the demo cos i want the full data base and leagues loaded plus fresh patch - shame tho cos Ishmeal miller had got 27goals in 24 league games by xmas and was in league cup semi final and top of table by 10 points - all this with forest and my FM11 tactic!

whats the best tactic to play with forest? cant seem to get it right whatever i try.

whats the best tactic to play with forest? cant seem to get it right whatever i try.

Here is the link to my tactic to dowload - this tactic will not work without the right players for the right roles but it does the Forest players already in the squad but u do need to buy a good left back straightaway - hope it work lionel.

Tactic:

http://www.4shared.com/file/gYYpCzsk/Valentino4-3-1-2poachers.html

It's your tactic. Please provide evidence of it sending a file. Thanks.

Evidence? Ok - my fm10 tactic was downloaded by over 1000 people without any issues but i cant even begin to think where that thread wud be. I deleted the old tactic on the file site so the new one was downloaded. Please trust me on this one or somebody else can take a chance and report me to a mod if not correct ok....

Evidence? Ok - my fm10 tactic was downloaded by over 1000 people without any issues but i cant even begin to think where that thread wud be. I deleted the old tactic on the file site so the new one was downloaded. Please trust me on this one or somebody else can take a chance and report me to a mod if not correct ok....

I apologize mate, I was adopting irony.

I have been in the same situation of you for a different issue so I think you can excuse me.

Your demo savegame(s) should still be in your Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012 Demo/games/ folder.

Nope, the folder called "Football Manager 12 demo" does not contain anything else but "sounds" and "db".

FM11 demo is curiously still there though :-)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2012 demo only consists of an empty word pad file called "steam"

basically Steam thinks 'why would you need the demo when you've got the full game?'

And I agree with them. I actually went to uninstall the demo after I activated my serial on Steam. They saved me the trouble :)

Oh, and I always save to a non default folder for just this reason. Worth taking the extra few seconds to do so.

I agree it's a bit unusual but this is intended behaviour, basically Steam thinks 'why would you need the demo when you've got the full game?'

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

So does that means the demo has uninstall itself? :confused:

Archived