Does anyone feel like it is Christmas Eve?

Actually yes...I also have a holiday right now, and only have to leave the house on Wednesday and Friday next week :p. Girlfriend is out most days, the kid is in daycare till 15, and my girlfriend goes to bed early. I am going to be so addicted :D

I sure feel like it's Christmas Eve, since I'm currently staring out my living room window waiting for the Parcel Force van with my new pc in it turning up.:)

sorry mate to inform you, Parcel Force are on riot till next Monday :(

Come on mate we all knew what he meant :p

Even so, it was still wrong and needed pointing out. Without order, the world will descend into chaos. Imagine if kids started thinking Christmas Day was on the 24th and tried opening presents, or celebrated Hallowe'en on 30th October, knocking on people's doors and demanding sweets?! Would you just go along with it, or point out the fact they had to wait another day?

;)

Even so, it was still wrong and needed pointing out. Without order, the world will descend into chaos. Imagine if kids started thinking Christmas Day was on the 24th and tried opening presents, or celebrated Hallowe'en on 30th October, knocking on people's doors and demanding sweets?! Would you just go along with it, or point out the fact they had to wait another day?

;)

That wouldnt happen, then the day before the day before the day would become the new day as it is now :D

That wouldnt happen, then the day before the day before the day would become the new day as it is now :D

Good point.

Going off topic slightly, but your location is pretty much the same as me, yet I've never seen you. How is that possible???

My trigger finger hovers over paly button.. ahh.. yh its almost like xmas when i was a kid..

Paly, a pirate :D

Good point.

Going off topic slightly, but your location is pretty much the same as me, yet I've never seen you. How is that possible???

Im usually over in GP&TG, but im quite often in GD too so im not sure about that.

My phone woke me up at 9am today after a late night of work... the store called and told me that they just recived FM12 i went down to the store gotit all exited called up my mate telling them that Fm night is two days early.... put in the cd got everything ready until steam told me that i have to wait till the game is officialy relesed :) bloody sucks

My phone woke me up at 9am today after a late night of work... the store called and told me that they just recived FM12 i went down to the store gotit all exited called up my mate telling them that Fm night is two days early.... put in the cd got everything ready until steam told me that i have to wait till the game is officialy relesed :) bloody sucks

Is it wrong for me to laugh at your misfortune? If so, I apologise in advance....

:lol:

Got to love these reactions :D

you ain't the first (not me, but im sure someones posted a similar thing)

;)

I would dress up like a 12 year old, get my tracksuit & hoody, and join in getting my sweets and opening my presents ;) i think i'm going to stay on this thread now until i get my game the wait is agonising! night out with friends and girls or night in with football manager on friday. not even a contest in my book! maybe i should start a poll and see what everyone else thinks.

I would dress up like a 12 year old, get my tracksuit & hoody, and join in getting my sweets and opening my presents ;) i think i'm going to stay on this thread now until i get my game the wait is agonising! night out with friends and girls or night in with football manager on friday. not even a contest in my book! maybe i should start a poll and see what everyone else thinks.

Depends who the girls are if im honest :D

Archived