Question about russian version of FM 2012

Hi everyone.

I'm from Russia and I have some unanswered question about FM 2012.

Main question can I choose in Steam english language for russian version? Or russian only?

If I buy game directly from Steam english will be available? Or russian only?

Situation is that we have 2 demo available on steam:

- global http://store.steampowered.com/app/71270/

- russian demo http://store.steampowered.com/app/201600

available only from russian ip and only on russian language

Hope that someone from SI or Sega can answer on this question. Because game will be released in 2 days and i don't know which version buy ((

The Russian version will be Russian language only, if you're in Russia but need a different language version you'll need to import a copy.

Very sad news. Care to share anythings else on this? Like, why can't we just switch to english language?

Think it was because the russian version of FM11 leaked out (or the 1st to be pirated) last year, and since you can choose english, lots of people pirated the russian version to play FM11 in english.

Last year Russian release was Russian language only, however one could activate and SWITCH to English only version via Steam using an activation code provided with the game.

What does it have to do with piracy problems?

Last year Russian release was Russian language only, however one could activate and SWITCH to English only version via Steam using an activation code provided with the game.

What does it have to do with piracy problems?

then i guess it was fm10, i remember a new item long ago about it, but it could also be fm09 lol.

then i guess it was fm10, i remember a new item long ago about it, but it could also be fm09 lol.

This is so prejudicial, there was NO Russian release of FM 2010 or FM 2009, but it wouldn't change your perception of Russian people being pirates(thieves)?

Archived