I Have done almost zero research on new FM 2012... Thanks SI

Thanks SI, its the only game I can purchase through Steam (Living in Florida US) and not really care too much about "is this game gonna suck". I dont believe I have ever played a game that I felt such confidence in that I dont even have to do much research just buy it and expect it to be just as good or better then the previous version.

Cant wait to play my beloved Greek League in FM2012 just pre ordered and looking forward to it!

Thanks SI! Hope you all continue making this great series for a very very long time.

I dont believe I have ever played a game that I felt such confidence in that I dont even have to do much research

Yep, that about sums it up for me too. We all know that all the whining on these forums is, for the most part constructive, but we really don't praise SI enough for what is the most well researched, mind bogglingly deep and intuitive game there has probably ever been.

same.. literally just been paid 5 hours ago and clicked the pre purchase without a second thought.... same story every year...

easily the best game series ive ever and probably will ever play.. and probably the most long lasting too... ive played and own every single installment ever... and will continue to do so

I had an issue on the demo that put me off, mostly my entire team rebelling and wanting to leave because my assistant praised two of my players. I hear that's been tweaked and it might be better on a patched release version, but I'm thinking I might wait and see.

Actually this reminds me of asking if SI/SEGA ever made a enquire about "typicall FM fan". Questions like:

1) Most fans, are longtime fans?

2) Is the fan base growing, or has it stabilized?

3) How many hours do we play per day?

I dont know... questions like this.

I think a lot of us are in the same boat when it comes to lack of funds, but when you compare this game to crap PS3 or XBOX360 games that usually cost almost double the price I would choose SI's game every time. (although I am enjoying disgaea on PS3) LOL...

Archived