HELP! I don't seem to have enough players

HELP!

I am trying to register my Real Madrid Team for the 2016/17 Champions Cup. However with the transfer window now closed, I don't seem to have enough players that fit into the "8 players trained in Spain for 3 years between 15th and 21st birthdays" - even using my B, C and under 19 teams.

I can't progress the game any further because its a !Must Repond message.

Have just busted my game (which I've been playing on for 6 seasons) or is there a way around this?

Please help!

Signed: Desperate

How the hell is it possible for so few people to understand this.

This has to be the most common thread on this forum, I don't have enough players to register my squad, wah wah wah.

It even says on the damn squad registration page to leave blanks, how come nobody ever seems capable of reading it?

How the hell is it possible for so few people to understand this.

This has to be the most common thread on this forum, I don't have enough players to register my squad, wah wah wah.

It even says on the damn squad registration page to leave blanks, how come nobody ever seems capable of reading it?

I agree, but I think it isn't helped by the wording used in game as it talks about squads having to include a "minimum" number of HG players, and so people think that they have to include this many HG players in their squad.

In actual fact the UEFA registration rules don't talk about having to include a "minimum" number of HG players at all, they just say that of the 25 squad places, 8 are reserved exclusively for HG players. If these 8 places can't be filled by HG players, then they are left blank and the total squad size reduced below 25 accordingly.

So if the wording in game was amended slightly I think it would lead to less confusion.

Archived