quick start game and then adding leagues

Like most I have tried out a little of the demo and I was wondering since one of the new features is being able to add leagues as we go along, can I add say the Spanish, italian, brazilian, german leagues to the quick start game to increase then the database of the players involved?

Another question I do not want a greyed out german national team, is there a way around it?

You can continue your demo save in the full game and add new leagues which will become active from the second season, it will still be on a small database though so some young lesser known players will not be able to be added to the game.

As for your second point we're not aloud to discuss that issue on here for legal reasons but a google search would be a good idea.

WHS^

I wouldn't recommend it either. What we don't know yet is if your starting database is small, will the leagues you add all be small? I suspect they will.

My better to start a new game and use the custom database - gives you much more flexibility for a long-term game to go with the new career mode.

Archived