I want to see chairman and director’s face

since FM come out the club's chairman and directors just like ghosts

we cannot see them even once expect news

we move mouse to there name but cannot click it

I want the directors just like supports spokesperson ,have no attribute but can see there faces

because in the game,which have a lot of famous person who are club officials,like Figo、Nedved

I reserved my memory for those super stars,if I can see them I will be so glad

I think a lot of persons just like me

I would actually like to see the attributes of chairman, director ect. I would like to know about them, before I take their job offer.

Attributes like how good are they at business, how often are the likely to interfere in my work, how patient they are... That would really help me make a decision whether to join a club or not.

I would actually like to see the attributes of chairman, director ect. I would like to know about them, before I take their job offer.

Attributes like how good are they at business, how often are the likely to interfere in my work, how patient they are... That would really help me make a decision whether to join a club or not.

Yes I agree. They have UIDs so technically it ought to be possible to put their pictures in, but there is no way to link to them.

A couple of areas that have been untouched for FM12, boardroom and press conferences might be due a decent overhaul next year.

A couple of areas that have been untouched for FM12, boardroom and press conferences might be due a decent overhaul next year.

boardroom untouched?

have you tried the interaction recently (since the demo was released)

there's about 10 new features

Legal restrictions, unfortunately =(

*cough* Leeds*cough*

Ha-ha! I have to agree though. Surely if you're a manager in real life you'd want to know what kind of boss you'll be working for. Seeing some of their attributes such as Patience & Business etc would be nice.

I always see suggestions to improve FM in two categories: Those that have an impact on gameplay and those which are cosmetic but add to the immersion of the game. I'd put chairmen improvements in the latter category but it would still be welcome.

If there are legal issues surrounding this - although it really is no different to the player personalities included - then perhaps add it as a feature for the fictional directors and chairmen that emerge from takeovers. After a club has been taken over, maybe add a screen asking whether you wish to view the profile of your new board and go from there.

Legal restrictions? How ludicrous. What they going to do? Sue? Please!!! Thats like a player sueing SI because he thinks his ratings in the game are too low. :(

You can laugh but chairmen stats were taken out of the game a couple of years ago precisely because a chairman did in fact threaten to sue.

I don't see the point in showing stats for the chairman or the directors as you (the manager) can't influence them, replace them etc. It's different for players and staff - if you don't like a player or staff member, you can sell/fire them subject to having the funds to pay them off or replace them. But you can't do anything with the chairman and the board so if you don't like them, find another club to manage.

Some real-world features don't have any gameplay value. I remember years ago being in favour of manager contracts, and posting messages on the forum to ask whether we could have them in the game. SI put them in the game in response to player demands - and then I realised that it was all a bit pointless, because unlike real life where the managers want the biggest wages they can get, in the game the wages are a bit pointless because you (the player) don't get to keep the money!

You can laugh but chairmen stats were taken out of the game a couple of years ago precisely because a chairman did in fact threaten to sue.

I don't see the point in showing stats for the chairman or the directors as you (the manager) can't influence them, replace them etc.

They could influence your decision as to whether to join a club in the first place, or whether to take up an offer to leave and join another club.

To continue on from seeing the chairmans face I would also like to see a profile screen on them. I always used FMRTE to check the chairmans stats before the final decision on managing the club. Seing things like how rich he is, his personality, patience, etc should have been included in the game a long while ago. I dont get why this cant be included.

To continue on from seeing the chairmans face I would also like to see a profile screen on them. I always used FMRTE to check the chairmans stats before the final decision on managing the club. Seing things like how rich he is, his personality, patience, etc should have been included in the game a long while ago. I dont get why this cant be included.

Ditto. If I knew what type of personality the chairman had, that would almost definitely have a bearing on what club I would go in for. Low patience + Business stats? I'll look elsewhere, thank you very much...

Archived