Viiral's FM12 Contest *2nd annual Win a Digital copy of FM contest*

2ahzye.jpg

Welcome to the 2nd annual Win a Digital copy of FM contestt.

Last years contest was won by Ishu, who will win this year?

Yup! That's right.

I'm giving away a digital copy of FM12 to a lucky person.

Why? Cause this community rocks and i got a extra copy. (well code in this case)

the code is a steam code.

How to win?

Post a screenshot of your favourite FM moment. (any version)

Rules:

You must not already have bought FM12.

You must be able to run the FM12 Demo.

You must have been at least slightly active on this forum, meaning post count must be above 0 :p

You must embed the screenshot! url

--

I will pick the winner on Friday when I get the key from the store.

--

Good Luck

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My greatest FM moment honestly was leading scotland to a 2-2 (penalty) world cup final win.

worldcup2026.jpg

I actually think unusualfinal.jpg My second "greatest moment" on FM2010, facing Celtic in the champions league final was unexpected for sure, an all-scotland final, it was awesome, St Mirren won.

I have a "funny" one too, but could you clarify the rules? I'm guessing "favourite moment" is the real thing, but what are you after? unusual-ness, funny-ness? what? and I'm guessing 1 per person? :p

Background

Having started with an updated database, my beloved Sheffield United team took some developing but I managed to take them from League 1 to the Premiership in back to back seasons. Working on a policy where I could only sign young newgens, it was extremely difficult to compete with the top teams. Nevertheless, I managed to survive in the Premiership and rake in the much needed TV money.

After a few seasons, I had a team good enough for mid-table survival and so tried to go on a cup run.

I met a superb Man Utd in the final in 2013 and was unfortunately outplayed. Still, I was very disappointed to have made the final and missed out on the club's first major honour since winning the FA Cup in 1925.

3 years later, having continued with my development of the team, and maintained good top half finishes in the league, I was gifted a chance for revenge. A league cup final repeat against a Man Utd team that had won the competition 3 out of the last 4 years and were rampant in the league. Nevertheless, my young team went out and played their hearts out at Wembley, not only winning, but totally destroying a quality opponent, sending the travelling Blades' fans home delighted.

Definitely my favourite moment, as in real life, Sheffield United aren't very good and I rarely see them win, let alone could ever imagine them winning a cup, beating Man Utd or being in the Premiership again! The game provides the perfect fantasy world where Sheff Utd aren't the rubbish league one team I watch each week!

fmcompfavemomentpart2.png

fmcompfavemoment.png

Had me in stitches too, wonder what day of the week it happened on?:D

could you do me a favor and fix the topic title? kind of messed it up :,)

Viiral's FM12 Contest *2nd annual Win a Digital copy of FM contest*

This was my happiest moment. Happened in 2017 on my SK Vard - Give the Youth a Chance thread. Made it all the way from the third level of Norweigan football up to the top. Sadly, a year or two after this we went back down and I was sacked.

333zk.jpg

LiverpoolvRMadrid.png

This was back on fm 10 and it was the first Champions League title i won on that save and after a really close game where my defence had been amazing and kept players like Ronaldo and Kaka very quiet Agger picked up a knock so i replaced him with an ageing Carragher who was only still in my team down to loyalty really.

A great way for him to top off his career and a hard fought victory for my team. Personally its still my favourite Champions League win on fm ever. It was just so exciting.

On Football Manager 2010 I made my best blog ever which grabbed a lot of awards to it.

I managed AFC Wimbledon when they were in their 6th devision.

It's started like this,with their history upon i took the manger post:

http://i29.tinypic.com/14yc12a.jpg

and ended up in the 16/17 season winning the champions league against man city:

http://i25.tinypic.com/16hohmb.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/aff0jl.jpg

Created this journeyman this year, was just going for the SPL since champions league is unrealistic to win while I was playing this save the Scottish teams was doing rubbish in real life in europe and I manage to pull this off and not win the SPL.

I was Rangers at the time, now Inter :D.

VoIhm.jpg

There was some history between vs Valencia, I was their previous manager and won them the La Liga. There was drama in the final, thinking Lazio would be an easy win after pulling a draw vs Barcelona, my in-form striker Craig Lindfield get's injured and then my left back gets a red making it tense towards the end.

XQVy7.jpg

For some reason, Madrid were low on strikers and wanted Agbonlahor. I told them to sod off and offered out Heskey and they came back with an offer for him! I couldn't believe it when it 1st came through :D

haha.. no way.. wth :D

Here is mine...Its my FM10 game (I have the save and still play all the time)...See how long I've been playing it! Thats my favourite part, its been a great time on FM10. Thats what being unemployed can lead to. Well I wasnt exactly unemployed all that time, I also had a job in an IT department where I could sit on my laptop and play too.

I'm so hesitant on switching to FM12..I only made a partial switch to FM11 but then went back to FM10 because of the saved history bug that hit me. After being let down by FM11...maybe I can win FM12 :)

dvh7jd.png

My best moment in FM was in a CHL semi-final, second match, playing as AC Milan in FM10. I had to win it and my oppenent scored to 3-2 in their favor at 88 minutes. I was cursing like an angry sailor, as I had controlled the match and even had a big chance just before their goal. However, all ended well when my team scored THREE goals in extra time, securing a 5-2 win!

I don't have any pics as it was on my old computer and I can't even enter anyway, as I've already ordered FM12, but I thought I'd share :D

Archived