Screen Flow

Hi

Can you please have it so that screen flow shows fixtures & results as it did in FM07. So that you see fixtures prior to kick off and once hit continue you then see the results?

The options are still the same as last year and no combination shows fixtures and results like above.

The only time you get to see flow like above is if your team is involved in the tournament.

I would like to see world cup, champions league, europa league & european championship fixtures & results on match day/kick off as it was in FM07 and before.

I can understand that there may be those who do not want screen flow to be as it was but surely you can accommodate both with having option to disable screen flow options so that screen flow for tournaments is set to default and displays like in FM07 and before.

I quote you at 100% :thup:

The "old school" way to show results (the "stop and go mechanism" before and after the matches...) was a good way to get involved in world football... Screen flow is a sort of permanent mistery since it comes as an option, I thought it was an option to increase the chance to choose a competition to focus on, but three years later is still a headache for me.... :(

But I almost lost hope, give a look here :

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/236945-Screen-Flow?p=6112624#post6112624 one year ago....

and here :

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/161294-In-the-Previous-FM-I-used-to-be-able-to-watch-the-WC-on-my-main-screen?p=4148221#post4148221 two years ago.....

P.S. I didn't download FM12 demo, if something changed, well.......... Welcome ! :D

Just the News items.

There is still a huge sense of "playing in a vacuum". Stuff happens in the world and you don't really notice it. I wish it was possible to permanently filter stuff out of the news box. But as it is we have so much news I skip it all and just read the stuff that needs responding. It seems almost impossible to only get the information you desire, without it coming as a package with a shed load of stuff you don't. A bit like Sky really.

Just the News items.

There is still a huge sense of "playing in a vacuum". Stuff happens in the world and you don't really notice it. I wish it was possible to permanently filter stuff out of the news box. But as it is we have so much news I skip it all and just read the stuff that needs responding. It seems almost impossible to only get the information you desire, without it coming as a package with a shed load of stuff you don't. A bit like Sky really.

Well said, i just simply want to see the fixtures for European and International competitions like the ones on your own league are shown.. but just can't make it work.

I get what you're saying Kriss. My point was more that if I remove all the, for example, English news, I don't see any of it. It's an all or nothing thing. I can't see promotions and major transfers without also seeing news about Bob Smiths cold and Hayes renewal of their physio contract. Anyway, that's gonna derail this so moving on...

• 1 month later...

Logged on to have a look for a solution to this. Take it no-one has come up with anything?

Really liked the fixtures/results screen popping up on European and International matchdays, made you feel part of a game world.

Subscribing to the matches doesn't really work because you get a news item for each individual match. Even if you could subscribe to the "round-up" news item you get for your own competitions, that would be useful.

• 2 months later...

I hate the actual Screen Flow - i´m always playing in the lowest leagues at my career start, and there is no possibility to get automatically the european club results on the screen!

Please, sort it out!!! :(

I think a news ticker running somewhere on screen would be good for keeping more in touch with the footballing world. At the moment II find it too much hassle to go around looking at the news for different competitions, and I don't want my inbox filled with non-stories from other leagues.

I guess some might find a ticker annoying, but it'd be there to glance at on screen without any extra time being spent finding out news.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried fiddling around with this after reading this thread.

In one way it is possible getting it fixtures and results to show up almost like before. Almost.

If i set Champions League's fixtures and results to show every week it only shows the games played on Wednesdays.

Same with Europa League. Only Thursdays.

I could set it for every day or every three days. But then i get future fixtures up every day or three days as well.

Like no i'm on 1. May. Champions League final is on 22. May.

If i set it to every day the final will come up every single day.

If i set it to every week i assume there's a big chance i'll miss it if it actually only shows every Wednesday.

Maybe i'll know about it the week after the final.

So, it is possible. Just not exactly the way it used to be. And so far, in my experience, there's a big chance you'll miss out on a lot of matches and results.

Archived