Quick Question

I don't think it will be in the game at the start. Usually there are three patches for the whole of FM. As of yet though SI haven't released their patching plans from what I've seen. When they do it'll be on the forums. Who knows they may suprise everyone and release a release day patch. I do admit though, that I'm not sure if they do that usually or not.

I don't think it will be in the game at the start. Usually there are three patches for the whole of FM. As of yet though SI haven't released their patching plans from what I've seen. When they do it'll be on the forums. Who knows they may suprise everyone and release a release day patch. I do admit though, that I'm not sure if they do that usually or not.

Even if there's a data patch for release day, that's likely to be locked for a few days at least.

I'd change the data in the editor to reflect it before you start FM Friday if it worries you/may impact your game. As Frazt mentioned the database has been locked for a while.

Traditionally there are no db changes re the pre Jan transfer window unless something daft has found its way into the db. You'll have to wait for the Feb 12 patch else update it yourself BEFORE you start the game I'm afraid

Archived