FM12 Demo to Real game

If you start a game on the demo, I'm sure Miles has said that you can continue your game and add leagues and nations to your game in order for you to continue. I assume that's what you're asking. In previous versions you've been able to continue demo saves. I think that when you add a new league it can take up to the end of the season to add on or something along those lines.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/278464-continue-game-in-full-version

post #2 in this thread confirms you definitely can continue your demo save onto the full game, with the only drawback being not being able to increase the database size. Which can be overcome to a certain extent by adding more playable leagues from the start of the second season.

You can continue a save

You can add new leagues (but i think will be during summer)

HOWEVER you will be stuck with the database size the demo comes with

Personally I'd use the demo to try out tactics and some of the FM12 interactions etc to build up your knowledge and start again on friday's version...but thats me

Thanks for the info, I played the demo, continued onto the full game and finished my season getting promoted to the Premiership, then couldn't understand that when I tried searching international teams for players, all the players were missing. I have wasted my whole weekend getting my beloved Cardiff City to the Premiership and now I have to start all over again as I am not continuing the game with limited players available. I am devasted but better to find out now that there's no solution.

Archived