FM How do you watch yours

2D, default speed, Key highlights, Replays in 3D TV view.

The reason I'm still mainly using 2D is because in 2D view you can see what is happening in a basic layout, the movement, speed, angles etc and I can imagine all the other more detailed things like how they pass, head, shoot or tackle. In 3D view even though its an awesome addition to the game and its getting better with each release I still feel I lose some immersion as a lot of the times the animations are not correct or smooth enough.

In my massive save on 2010 I was on 2D, Key highlights, no replays and max speed. Wouldn't of got to the year 2076 without it.

After playing the demo this year I'm still on 2D (Laptop can't take 3D), key highlights, no replays and but max speed minus 2. Going to spend alot more time on this game on the tactics and match preparation.

One of the success factors of FM series is that they have always introduced new things without cutting the old ones.

Once I was a 2D player ( when 3D was not introduced yet :D) and now I play 3D but I am glad that 2D remains for those who still like it.

One of the success factors of FM series is that they have always introduced new things without cutting the old ones.

Once I was a 2D player ( when 3D was not introduced yet :D) and now I play 3D but I am glad that 2D remains for those who still like it.

That is a good point. Overall that is the best thing about Football Manager really, it's each to their own. Everybody can play the game the way they want to.

commentry only for me, apart from semi finals/finals, or league deciders, ill watch 3d highlights for a treat.

probably a waste of SI's no doubt hard tireseome work on the ME side of things. personally i have no interest in watching the matchs really.

Archived