Increasing revenue

Has anyone got any tips on how to increase revenue/income? as in my demo save im aston villa and losing 1-2mil a month. Also is setting up a feeder club abroad the one where it says to help income is this worth setting up? and also is there any difference with the ones that get reccomended as some are more then others and i always choose the cheapest option?

You are most likely guaranteed to lose money monthly, if after you recieve money from the league and cup comps etc. you are still losing money then look at where your major expenses are and see what you can do to tackle it.

A feeder club from abroad is debatable for Villa because of their Rep. I would wait until you atleast win a cup or get back into Europe to improve the Rep. because you will pay between £1.5M and £2.75M for an affiliate abroad depending where they are from.

I normally play has Villa due to being a fan. One of the first things to do is get rid of Heskey and Beye to lower your wage total. Herd and Lichaj are good back-ups. I only play with 1 ST so Heskey is useless for me.

Having yearly wage rises in a players contract can be costly if you have a few players with it in theirs. I always try persuading a player not to have that in their contract by offering them something else that won't be so costly in the long run. Hope that helps you a little.

Archived