Which South American League would you like to see next?

Which South American League would you like to see next?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which South American League would you like to see next?

• Paraguay
    • Ecuador
    • Bolivia
    • Venezuela
    • Don't want any more S.A. Leagues

I'm not fussed. I've managed in South America a few times but I prefer managing in Europe. I think I'd prefer more divisions from England/Wales.

I'm not against any of those being added though, extra leagues is always a good thing if they are researched properly.

I kind of hope they don't give up with adding new leagues to the game now that you can activate them.

Its just awkward to go through this and feels like you're modifying a lot to do it which might still not have the right rules. For a lot of the leagues, especially the missing european ones, the players are pretty much all in the game already it just needs a league system.

Although I'd love to see more leagues from around the world, I appreciate that it's difficult enough getting research teams for the existing leagues.

Likewise, I'm comfortable with the competition editor being the alternative option. It's never usually long before people at different fan sites around the world have edited data available for download.

I'll probably be keeping an eye out for a Spanish Tercera level edit this year, so I can have a mess around with Huetor Tajar and Loja, my two most local 3ª Gp. 9 clubs.

• 2 years later...

Archived