Player changes

Hi there I just finished my first half season in the new FM Demo.

Apologies if there is already a post regarding the issue I would like to raise as I couldn’t find another post asking the same.

It’s about the Lack of Player Attribute changes in some Youth players and First team players. Here is a list of players that should be a lot better.

Daniel Sturridge has scored more goals for Chelsea then Torres has.

Aaron Ramsey

Kieran Gibbs

Alex Chamberlain

Carl Jenkinson

Emmanuel Frimpong

Martin Kelly

Jack Robinson

John Flanagan

Jay Spearing

Gai Assulin

Phil Jones

Tom Cleverlay

Ashley young

Chris smalling

Paul pogba

Danny Welbeck

Gabriel Obertan

Charles N’zogbia

Darren bent

Ross Barkley

Jose Baxter

Jack Livermore

Moussa Dembele

Mathew Ethreington

James Dayton

Kyle Bartley

Sasa Papac

David Templeton

Barry Bannan

Alex Pursehouse

Liam Kelly

Patrick Ada

Zdenek Kroca

Jamie Murphy

Sergio Busquets – just slightly but he should be better being in that Barcelona first team the majority of last season.

Pedro – Again same season as Busquets fantastic footballer

Sami Khedira

Alvaro Arbeloa

Luis Suarez – His stats are good but I do think he should be better

Torres – Should be worse but keeping his Determination high and Potential high

Brainislav Ivanovic – A defensive Rock for Chelsea and he’s Mediocre at best in Football manager

Florent Malouda – Should be a little better giving his previous seasons at Chelsea

Apostolos Vellios – Is shocking in football manager but is good in real life.

Seamus Coleman – is a lot better in real life then in football manager

Gary Cahill – Is much better than Some English Defenders such as Shawcross and Jagilka but isn’t that great with mental and Physical in FM which I think is way off.

Junior Hoilett – is By a mile Blackburn’s best player in real life but rubbish in football manager.

Grant Holt

Danny graham

To name a few I have missed lots and I bet a lot of you have your own Database of player which should be a lot better.

I know Giving the Demo was brought out just after season start that the Database will have already being made But my question is Do you have a list of changes that need to be made to Set player which I have mentioned and many more.

I’ve only have a quick look in Spain, Scotland and England have not yet looked at the lower leagues.

Hopefully I haven’t offended anyone by doing this and like I said I couldn’t find a post like this so apologies again if its already being Discussed to the death.

Cheers Ross

Let me know if you lot have any more players to add to the list as once the game is launched I am making my own Database of player changes.

You should post this stuff in data forum. I do think you're wrong though with most of these. Busquests is well represented in the game. Just because he is a solid member of the Barca first team doesn't mean hes the best DM in the world. Pedro is also well represented. He is an excellent footballer and this is represented in the game.

There are so many that you have mentioned where I don't agree with you. Sturridge looks very good in the game. Great physical stats. Liverpool's Kelly, Flanagan and Robinson are tremendous youngsters in the game! Well represented in my opinion.

The only ones where I think you may have a case are Chamberlain, Jenkinson and possibly Ashley Young. But to be honest, I think you don't have much of an understanding of FM and the attributes system to think all these players should be better. Just because you see a player show good skill or play well in a game IRL doesn't mean they are world beaters.

Im sorry if i have upset you sir But its my opinion and ur welcome to your own too. But i do feel you are being abit harsh, I havnt Mentioned anything about Busquets being the best dm in the world, just slighty better. Pedro is not Well represented at all in my opinion.

as for liverpools Kelly he isnt at all good in the game yet is getting first team football. you could agrue with the fact Flanagan and robinson are still really young and will develop well as the FM game goes on.

You keep going on about how i think these players should be world beaters, as ive not mentioned that at all. these are just minor changes im on about.

Daniel Sturridge stats has not changed since Fm 11 and he better then that.

I do have a great understanding of Football manager and have played them for the last 5 years and have watched players get worse and better. But this fm ive just noticed a lack of Player changes.

The player attributes are based on last season not the first part of this season. But it is still worth while to bring it up in the data forum. Also explain which attributes you think should need changing not just you think the player needs changing.

If enough people feel the same way then it can be addressed in a update patch.

I'd refer you to the data forum but quite frankly this would get laughed at. Unless you have specific changes, don't go in with this List Of Facts and ask for changes like this... These researchers actually watch the games too, you know.

Attributes are set by individual researchers using the SI guidelines but are still a matter of opinion. Any views you have should be reported in the relevant thread in the Data Issues forum, but read the forum guidelines and be prepared to back up your view with facts.

Archived