FM12 offering contracts idea

I know this doesn't bother some people. Some hate it. Some don't. Some are indifferent.

But I'm really disappointed an improvement hasn't been made here. Really, they can't find a better way to off contracts to staff and players?

contracts.PNG

Here's a Flash video (10.8mb)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17210757/Offering_contracts_finger_dance.swf

I don't mind having to go through each player - per se.

But what if there were a few buttons thrown up there to make less clicks. You can see in that video as I was offering contracts I double backed on myself. With my proposed way this wouldn't happen.

I'd be definitely on for the "Offer Contract Button" beside each name. Once offered that becomes "Grayed out".

I'm not sure where I was going with the buttons on the right. But something to offer wages right there. Once you select this and go to "Offer Contract" it would show you what you offered and what they are suggesting/demanding.

I also really love the "i" button beside player names and throws up a list of the players stats etc. Why isn't that on the "offer contract screen"?

contracts%20idea.png

Cheers! I have mentioned this before, but this is the first time I made a graphic for it.

I had several options, some too simplified and some too complicated. I felt this is a good balance. The options to the right might be a bit of an overkill.

The more I think about it the more I like the "Offer Contract" and the "i" to be included when this comes up.

I know programming it is a bit more complicated than drawing on it lol. But I hope that SI can implement it at some stage?

All this "right click" sub menus. Or changing screens etc. It drives me nuts.

They did it perfect in the Transfer screen. I love it. You can see the offer, you can expand the offer to show the details.

But contracts. Meh.

Archived