Meaning of sunday footbaler and other options

International footballer is the highest rep setting available. It means that you get offered better jobs at the start of the game if you start unemployed. Your wage budget and transfer kitty will be greater, but expectations will be higher and the board less patient. However if your rep is higher you can attract a better calibre of players to your club from the start of the game.

i am asking if with international exp. game will be easier or heavier?????????????????

Depends , if you choose a club from the list with international rather then sunday it will be easier in some respects e.g. getting players to join your team

HOWEVER the board will not take lightly you failing your objective for the season.

While if starting unemployed it will be much easier as international

If you dont like either try the middle one

Taking a scientific approach, I decided to pop the game disc into my PC and start two saves.

One selection of past experience was International, one Sunday. I then placed my PC on a set of scales. I can confirm that the weight of both was the same.

The difficulty of the game varied however. As International, reputation was higher and it was easier to sign players, than it was playing with Sunday experience.

;)

It can make quite a big difference. I started one save on the FM12 demo as Spurs with 'International Footballer' and after a couple of matches everyone was happy. Playing with 'Professional Footballer' a couple of weeks into the league season most of my players are starting matches with 'fairly poor' morale despite pretty good results.

In the demo I'm managing Man United on 'automatic' rep. Rooney is miserable all the time and a few others such as Nani look down on me. With a club of superstars they need to respect you as a fellow international. The downside is you will be expected to get results.

In the full game I'll be a non-league manager where all the players are unknowns. I need people to be patient with me - give me a few seasons to get promotion, so Sunday-league will be better for me.

Archived