questions regarding the new game

orite guys, got a few questions i would like to ask anyone with answers please, feel free

a) firstly am i able to call a press conference after being sacked or leaving a club ( I'm fed up of not being backed by my board so i resign and feel the fans should know, that way they can turn on the chairmen, or even have fans support)

b) more of a relationship with chairmen ( i was at newport county, and the club got bought for a few million during one save, and the chairman ended up buying hereford, i thought after the success i had brought the chairmen, he decided to hire previous manager he had sacked before hiring me)

c) like the one stated above, it was a rare thing that a chairman sold a team and then bought another....i would like to see more chairmen who have sold off previous clubs to purchase a new one)

d) can i create personall rivalries or new team rivalries.......i ask this because in my droylsden save, i took them to the premiership and all their rivals had been relegated from the BSN/BSS so i had no rivals in the leagues, would of been nice if someone like oldham became new rivals, considering i played them more times than any other team, and they where always fiesty affairs.............. (part 2) also i have had a personall rivalry with manager " Alan Tate " and we Sl&g each other off before playing each other...be nice if i could have a rivalry in game with them

E).........can i add personall favourates, i have been with clubs for sometimes longer than 10 years, and would like to add them to the favourates is this possible, and i once signed a 19 year old, who eventually became my assistant manager after playing for me until he retired at the age of 39 ...

Archived