National team or club team?

What do you prefer to coach? National team or Club team? I´am more and more leaning to national team, because it goes a lot faster, and I like to see new generations takes over and see them grow and retire, and perhaps have them in my staff later on. This would take an eternity in the clubs. But I still want to coach a club. So this is always a pickle for me.

Club always.. I rarely do National team and if I do its Brazil and I resign from the club I'm in charge of since I want to be loyal to 1 team at a time.

I always try to do both, which is a bit of a challenge in itself. I usually start with Sunday League reputation and manage a non league side. I usually have to wait until I get my side into the championship before any international jobs get accepted. In my FM11 save I was managing Yeading in the Championship and Benin internationally.

club anyday of the week for me. there are not enough games at international level for me and there is not enough depth to it either. i wish SI would improve that side of the game so i would at least consider giving it a go.

I agree about it has not the same depth, but the fact that are less matches is what make it fun.

May I ask how many season do you usually play when you are coaching a club?

Archived