Assist Location graph

Just wondered how are you all reading the graph to counter opposition assists. It is split green and brown, green been where you have scored an assist brown been where it is conceded. However when you look at it it is divided up into boxes, in the bottom right box you have a number 4 in the box that means 4 assists conceded from the right wing area of the pitch. Above that you may have a number 2 opposite it in the green side box does that mean you have also had 2 assists from the right side or the left side of the pitch as you could read it either way as the teams change round in each half. So how are you guys reading it, Is is 2 assists from the right side of the pitch or 2 assists from the left side as the team would have swapped round

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm no expert but I know in some of Cleon's threads where he did match analysis that it's all based on your team, so don't flip it around. I think of it as if there's a 4 in the bottom right hand side brown box, then I've conceded 4 goals from my right full-back area (that area of the pitch anyway), and if there's a 4 in the upper right hand side green box, then I've scored 4 from the AMR area (crosses from byline etc.)

95% sure this is correct, but confirmation couldn't hurt.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322668-Scout-and-Team-reports-and-how-I-use-them.

That thread may help.

Archived