Question

I'm not sure if this is in the right place but i'm making a summer transfers db and i have quite a few done already but the question is, on some of the players i've improved there values are low, too low. So is there anyway that i can make a players value a certain amount

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is in the right place but i'm making a summer transfers db and i have quite a few done already but the question is, on some of the players i've improved there values are low, too low. So is there anyway that i can make a players value a certain amount

Thanks

Well, i've given the players CA which matches there performances and they don't have the right value at all. For example, i moved Seydou Keita to Barcelona and increased his attributes yet he is only worth £2.5M?

try this. in the case of keita, leave him at sevilla and put in a future transfer (26.05.2007, possibly changing May to June/July to avoid issues) with a fee of £14M. it will probably work, but it will be a pain having to do it with every transfer you've included.

Archived