Messi Improving?

He's a world class player already. Worthless thing to bring to my attention, in fairness.

Look at the wording "His exposure to the first team..." what am I going to do leave the best player in the world off the team???

It's come up again just now. I have other youth players in the squad I'd like them to tell me about like.

Messi is one of the best. But TBH he is over-rated too. He isn't a complete player if you ask me in the real world (stat wise)... He is over-rated both in every game. FM, FIFA, PES... Just my 1 cent

How isn't he a complete player. Does he really need to be a great tackler to play at full-back. For the role he plays he is the best.

Messi is one of the best. But TBH he is over-rated too. He isn't a complete player if you ask me in the real world (stat wise)... He is over-rated both in every game. FM, FIFA, PES... Just my 1 cent

Overrated in that last season alone he scored more than goals by himself than most teams in Europe?

Yeh overrated...

Messi overrated? Try this for size: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv5VotXzOQA

Undoubtedly the best player in the world by a country mile!

Archived