Who Will You Manage 1st FM 12 (Full Game)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My career will start with a lower rep premier league team. Possibly Wigan, Norwich or Blackburn.

I have a two player with my brother and we always start in the Championship - he will be Birmingham and I think I may go for Forest this season or maybe Leeds.

I always run a foreign career too but not too sure who to go with this year. Could be tempted by money bags Malaga or I may start in France as I have never started a career there!

I plan to have only one save this time round (providing my pc holds up to the increasing file size). I'll be continuing my demo save with Celtic where we're unbeaten in the league so far (18 games) and 15 points clear of Rangers in 2nd place, will be adding more leagues and nations from the start of the second season to compensate somewhat for the small database I'll be stuck with.

Will be hoping to smash my record of time into the future I get on one save, which is 2030 with Man Utd in my current FM11 save.

I will start my career with Plymouth as they dont have a manager on the demo and in FM2011 I started with Ajax who didnt have a manager and worked through the top clubs so I fancy startying at the bottom this time.

I'll be Newcastle United as always. This year the Toon have their strongest and most balanced starting 11 in years but the squad in really thin. I intend on continuing their real life model of only signing players under 26 on relatively low wages and put a lot of effort into bringing the current youth players through (Vuckic is always immense, Abeid looks to have good potential and Ranger, Ferguson, Kadar could all make the first team within 2 years).

Lazio. I played the demo with them and I'm gonna continue that save as I have a good chance of qualifying to Champions League.

I'm not allowing myself to start any new saves so I don't lose interest. This waiting is killing me. :D

Probably going for the MLS, and most likely Portland Timbers. First of all because I want to give the MLS a try, but also because I won't start my serious long term save before I say if there are any gamebreaking bugs. When it gets serious, I will likely go for an english team

For the last few weeks ive been pretty set on starting as Peterborough (my local team), but now im creeping towards being Molde.

I checked out the squad on the demo and i think it could be quite interesting.

The only downside would be Solskjaer geting the boot....id feel quite bad displacing one of my all time favourite players.

brighton - class on demo, new stadium, high hopes, good foundation for a good club overall, class players

malaga - money money money :p

PSG - money money money :p

Sheffield wednesday - my club

simples, roll on friday! :D

Archived