FM12 scouts and new scout reports

One of the best features I've found in the demo is the detailed scout reports on players. I'm finding it enormously helpful to have a recommended position and role.

However, in the demo I'm playing as Man United whereas in the full game I'll be managing in the BSN. Therefore, I'm seeing the best scout reports in the game at the moment, so my question is, how do the reports of scouts with low abilities compare? Can someone managing in the lower leagues on the demo tell me, are the reports just less detailed, or are they inaccurate? Do you still get accurate recommendations re. roles?

It always struck me as disappointing in previous versions that next opposition reports were the same whether your scout had 20 or 2 as attributes. In both individual player and team (e.g. next opposition) reports, what is the difference between good and bad scouts in the FM12 demo? :)

I am playing as Wycombe who have a limited budget in regards staff wages so i can only employ half decent scouts so far their reports have been spot on. The scout reports for next opposition are very good giving me everything that i need and reports on players are just as good. Once i have finished my season with Wycombe i will try a larger team and see if there any Differences in regards to quality of reports. It will be intresting to see.

Just of the subject what have you made of the coach reports that you get from time to time regarding the improvment of players ? i think this is a great add on to the game.

As i said above once i have played as a larger team i will be able to compare if there is any difference in regards to the scout reports. When i said that they were spot on i meant the reports were alot better than FM2011. I hope as well that there is some difference between higher rep teams and lesser teams. But overall the reports seem so much better than before.

Archived