Hey mates I'm new here and I have a question

First of all I'll like to introduce my self, as you can see my name is yarin. I'm 21 years old from israel (just finished my 3 years service at the IDF). I'm a big chelsea fan :)

hope to integrated well in this forum so... few days ago I oreder FM2012 I didn't understand how i will get the game and when I'll be able to play. (the game is working with steam this year right?)

thanks for the answers and sorry if i have some problems with my english, yarin!

if you have steam on your computer and pre ordered with steam the game will download on the 21st :thup: It may download 99% of the game a day or 2 before and then the final 1% on release date. If you pre-ordered the disk version, then you simply install with the disk, and wait till release day to activate through steam and verify the game.

welcome to the forums :thup: sorry to hear your a chelsea fan :thdn:;)

Depends where you "ordered" the game from and in what form it comes.

IE - If from a downloadable site, it will download through steam (usually) but if its a "boxed" version of the game, again, it will be installed through steam.

The game wont be playable untill the release date (21st i believe)

How did you order the game, through steam or another soruce? Basically you will need to install steam, if you have purchased the game from a shop you will instal from a disk then activate through steam, if you have bought it online you will be given an activation code to use in steam.

Oh and welcome to the forums, your english was fine!!

Archived