Italian League and general transfer bug

?

Hi all,

I just want to point out something I beleive to be incorrect as far as Italian leagues are concerned. In IRL Italian teams can sign no more than 2 non-EU players per season. As you go further down the divisions this goes to 0 non-eu players from abroad per season.

This is all fine and dandy except for the fact that this only applies to Professional contracts, but not youth contracts. FM applies a blanket rule to all non-eu transfers from abroad.

Some examples of non-eu, non-immigrant transfers from abroad can be found within the FM database:

1) Koka Krstovic - Montenegran - Empoli - born 95-signed from Zeta in 08/09 -non-eu/non-italian

2) Valeri Bozhinov - Bulgarian - Signed at 15 from Valetta in Malta by Lecce at a time when Bulgaria was non-eu

3) Elvis Kabashi - Albanian - Empoli -born 94

4) Lazar Petkovic - Serbian -Empoli -born 95 - signed from Vojvodina in 11/12

I also counted at least 30 players of African origin in Italian youth systems that are non-EU

How these transfers happen when apparently break 1) Italian non-eu rules 2) Transfers of non-eu u-18 players Internationally I'm not sure, but what I am sure of is that Italian non-eu rules dont come into play in these circumstances or else they would not be registered.

My second point again relates to transfers of youth players, except this time outside of Europe. In South America and Africa , youth players from these continents are treated as "EU" when transferring to teams within the continent (Juan Iturbe etc). I can name a number of players in African that you have never heard of that are in the youth systems of larger clubs on the continent but are not from those nations.

Again FM puts a blanket "no international transfer rule" to u-18 players between teams on the same continent outside Europe which is incorrect.

Can SI look into this and is it possible it can be fixed via the patch?

Hi all,

I just want to point out something I beleive to be incorrect as far as Italian leagues are concerned. In IRL Italian teams can sign no more than 2 non-EU players per season. As you go further down the divisions this goes to 0 non-eu players from abroad per season.

This is all fine and dandy except for the fact that this only applies to Professional contracts, but not youth contracts. FM applies a blanket rule to all non-eu transfers from abroad.

Some examples of non-eu, non-immigrant transfers from abroad can be found within the FM database:

1) Koka Krstovic - Montenegran - Empoli - born 95-signed from Zeta in 08/09 -non-eu/non-italian

2) Valeri Bozhinov - Bulgarian - Signed at 15 from Valetta in Malta by Lecce at a time when Bulgaria was non-eu

3) Elvis Kabashi - Albanian - Empoli -born 94

4) Lazar Petkovic - Serbian -Empoli -born 95 - signed from Vojvodina in 11/12

I also counted at least 30 players of African origin in Italian youth systems that are non-EU

How these transfers happen when apparently break 1) Italian non-eu rules 2) Transfers of non-eu u-18 players Internationally I'm not sure, but what I am sure of is that Italian non-eu rules dont come into play in these circumstances or else they would not be registered.

My second point again relates to transfers of youth players, except this time outside of Europe. In South America and Africa , youth players from these continents are treated as "EU" when transferring to teams within the continent (Juan Iturbe etc). I can name a number of players in African that you have never heard of that are in the youth systems of larger clubs on the continent but are not from those nations.

Again FM puts a blanket "no international transfer rule" to u-18 players between teams on the same continent outside Europe which is incorrect.

Can SI look into this and is it possible it can be fixed via the patch?

I don't think you can actually sign players on Youth contracts because they have usually (can't remember last time that they hadn't) already signed a pre-contract with the club.

If this is the case and the rule doesn't apply to youth players then this needs to be looked into for the free transfers, in the future.

IIRC the Under-18 rule can get bypassed if the kid is moving abroad for humanitarian reasons, possibly with his family (ie. he's an immigrant) and THEN starts to play football in the new country.

Or, in special cases, a kid can relocate for merely football-related reasons but the club has to take care of his education etc (see Messi's case)

Then again the amount of foreign players in Italian lower leagues makes one wonder how strictly those rules are applied...

Pfft you just want the whole German league to be full of -10PA players dont you :p hahahahaha

Why so over the top, mate?

No, i dont want anything to be changed in the german DB for it is one of the most profound researched DBs in the game.

(apart from Götze ;) ;) ;) )

back to topic:

Its a known fact the the italian researchers tend to give them players way too high PAs which is totally unrealistic.

i.e. Daniele di Rossi is one of the best players in FM11. WTF? he s good but not THAT good to be on one stage with Messi, come on.

No, i dont want anything to be changed in the german DB for it is one of the most profound researched DBs in the game.

back to topic:

Its a known fact the the italian researchers tend to give them players way too high PAs which is totally unrealistic.

i.e. Daniele di Rossi is one of the best players in FM11. WTF? he s good but not THAT good to be on one stage with Messi, come on.

I was joking mate i know you dont want all german players changed!!! :)

De Rossi is one of the worlds best center mids tho!!

back to topic:

De Rossi has always been one of the best in FM. Not just FM11.

back to topic:

I can't speak for the italian leagues in general, but I think you underestimate Daniele De Rossi. There is a reason Mancini wanted him to Manchester City.

He is pure class as a defensive central midfielder; in my opinion a better player than, for example, Sergio Busquets.

if anything I think the players in serie a are rated too low, the serie a is still more attractive for good foreign players then the bundesliga.

the climate also plays a role , the bundesliga attracks footballers from eastern europe and Serie a players from south america.

if anything I think the players in serie a are rated too low, the serie a is still more attractive for good foreign players then the bundesliga.

the climate also plays a role , the bundesliga attracks footballers from eastern europe and Serie a players from south america.

dream on.

or better - wake up and face reality.

and for di Rossi:

Schweinsteiger is as good as him, he´s even better, he even performs greatly with the national team (which di Rossi doesnt) and club (with Bayern) (Milnerpoint where are you?!? :) )

Exactly he is one of the very very best midfielders in the world, a top player, i would have said easily better than Busquets.

To even compare De Rossi with Busquest is a joke, because sergio is only good by the fact that he plays in Barcelona. You can see his weakness when barca plays a good team. Sergio is always found rolling around.

To even compare De Rossi with Busquest is a joke, because sergio is only good by the fact that he plays in Barcelona. You can see his weakness when barca plays a good team. Sergio is always found rolling around.

To even accuse Busquets of diving is a joke.

To be honest your right, Busquest is half the player Rossi is, i really dont think there is a better defensive mid in the world than Rossi. Maybe Essien on his day or Toure when he is played in the sitting role.

Busquets is prob the most unsporting player i have come across, a dirty cheating horrible player, the one thing i agreed with when Real started moaning last season was the clips they showed of him getting players sent off for nothing, disgusting player.

It's De Rossi...not Di :D

They can be at the same level if we are talking about technical and physical attributes, but for mental no way Schweinsteiger tops De Rossi. Experience plays a big role.

Schweinsteiger has not played 2 WC semi finals, 1 EURO final, 1 CL final and way more cup finals in germany, besides winning the title almost every year?

Please list di Rossis Wins or Finals in his career.

Then I will see your point.

Before you answer: Winning the world cup one time is great, but its the consistency of succeeding that counts. :)

hehe, do you preform stand up every friday ;)

i challenge you to post that comment again accompanied with a screen shot of players such as del piero ;)

Archived