Spanish reserve teams

Hi.

I've noticed that in Spain some big clubs have reserve teams that play in like b-league. Same time smaller clubs and even some big ones have reserve teams but they don't get to play at all...is it possible to get your reserve team promote to league or are there any reserve leagues..? Or is only way to get your reserve players some match experience by sending them all to loan?

Hi.

I've noticed that in Spain some big clubs have reserve teams that play in like b-league. Same time smaller clubs and even some big ones have reserve teams but they don't get to play at all...is it possible to get your reserve team promote to league or are there any reserve leagues..? Or is only way to get your reserve players some match experience by sending them all to loan?

Your reserve teams will play in a reserve league, unless you choose otherwise.

Only B-teams can get promoted/relegated (usually just Spain). They cannot play in the same league as their A-team (pity the fool).

I send my reserve players to me affiliated clubs, or listed them for loan. Sometimes it is good to keep them at your club to gain good training, sometimes it is good for them to be sent to a lower reputation club for match practice.

Ok, thanks. So they do have a reserve league in Spain.. i wonder when does it start... By the way, what are the actual skills that player gets when he's on loan (mental? hidden ones?)? Are there really any reason to send young player who doesn't get to play from let's say La Liga team (where i got very good training facilities) to few divisions lower where he could play all the time?

No, there isn't a reserve league in spain. B teams are integrated into competitive league system (BBVA,2B and below).

So if you B team doesn't get games you have to wait them to get promoted to your lower league selected (Altough they don't get games at Matches screen, players do get stats for games played).

Ahh, no reserve league in Spain. I was speaking generally about that. I should have guessed you specifically meant Spain :p You'll be wanting to send your players away to an AI club ideally (ie. one whose results are calculated, not a "grey team")

Archived