Uploading Match Highlights to Youtube problem.

BrazilvPortugalUploadHighlights.png?t=1318531757

Since I set up and linked my FM with Youtube I successfully uploaded my first set of highlights, and ever since have been faced with this message after attempting to upload anything, whether it be a single goal or whole highlights.

Does have anyone have any resolutions to this problem? Have looked around google ect. and haven't found any clear solution.

You're better off than me- When I tried to upload (in 1080p), the game crashed and froze up my entire ~2-year-old iMac, which has never happened before to me, ever. In FM11 I got the same message as you every time unless I uploaded in minimum resolution, so maybe you could try that.

UPDATE

Just tried to upload in 720p. FM crashed again, but the rest of the computer remained functional. Will try again with lower res.

480p has failed as well, in the same manner as 720p

and 360p has now failed again. I think I'll be reporting a bug sometime soon.

You're better off than me- When I tried to upload (in 1080p), the game crashed and froze up my entire ~2-year-old iMac, which has never happened before to me, ever. In FM11 I got the same message as you every time unless I uploaded in minimum resolution, so maybe you could try that.

UPDATE

Just tried to upload in 720p. FM crashed again, but the rest of the computer remained functional. Will try again with lower res.

480p has failed as well, in the same manner as 720p

and 360p has now failed again. I think I'll be reporting a bug sometime soon.

The highlights were initially being uploaded in 360p, so then changed to a higher resolution - didn't work. Even made a new account, tried to link that account and Football Manager wouldn't recognise that it was a valid Youtube account.

I suppose I can count myself lucky in certain respects then, seeing as my whole game isn't freezing. One possible solution to that could be for you to delete your temporary data. I did this when the game seemed to freeze everytime I clicked to view a players profile. Not sure how you would locate said files as your using an iMac; but I went through Computer; Local Disc; Users; *name*; App Data; Roaming; Sports Interactive - deleting the file marked Football Manager 2011.

Archived