Gaining a work permit from a feeder, help.

My team have a Belgian feeder club that helps me avoid work permits. However, after sending my young Brazilian over there via move to affiliate, I notice that to gain a the nationality he needs 3 years CONTINUOUSLY.

Surely at the end of the season he will return before I can re-send him. Does this mean he will get no closer to gaining a permit because, his total will reset upon return?

Would it be better to let him gain 5 years accumulatively in my reserves?

Can anybody explain what happens to me, with feeders and permits?

The amount of days he spends there does not have to be consecutive. Does not matter if he misses a day, a week, a month, even a year - as long as he's spending those 1000+ days in Belgium. Can even be with different Belgian teams.

If you're lucky, and he's managing to play internationally too, you might even be able to offer him a contract sooner and receive a work permit for the UK.

Just a thought, but it would be nice if you had an option to send them there until they get their wp.

The reason for this is sometimes you send a player, and at first he's content to go but after a year or two he starts getting a big head and refuses to be sent out on loan. Apparently it doesn't compute with the player that if he doesn't get a work permit, then he isn't going to get ANY playing time at all.

• 1 month later...
The amount of days he spends there does not have to be consecutive. Does not matter if he misses a day, a week, a month, even a year - as long as he's spending those 1000+ days in Belgium. Can even be with different Belgian teams.

If you're lucky, and he's managing to play internationally too, you might even be able to offer him a contract sooner and receive a work permit for the UK.

Why does it say CONSECUTIVE days on the game then?

Why does it say CONSECUTIVE days on the game then?

I can confirm it is continuous days i'm PSG and have Club Brugge has my feeder club i recalled one of my non-eu players from his loan there and he did not accumulate any days there when he returned. I'd recommend trying to get a feeder club in Croatia (It only takes two seasons) there joining the EU soon and i think it is reflected in the game. They also use the accumulation system instead of the continuous one

You want to get a feeder club in Croatia. I have one for my Newcastle save and despite them being in the second or third league the three players i sent on loan agreed straight away. With this club they need to accumulate the days over just two years. Luckily three of the players i sent were tearing up the records and got into the national team so gained wp after 18months.

Keep a close eye on the number of caps they get for the country as my regen striker only appeared 6 times for Russia and when i offered new contract he was granted a wp so they dont need massive amounts of caps.

Archived