Team Comparisons

This is regarding the new feature in FM12 where you can compare your sides different positions against anothers. The numbers that are listed. Is this an average of your whole squad, first team squad or starting XI?

I assume you mean this screen:

comparisons.jpg

comparisons2.jpg

I would assume it's information about the whole squad. It's a nicer way of presenting the statistics you used to get when you had a coaching meeting (eg. Your assistant believes that we have the best tacklers in the league) etc.

Here's a question though - What are the numbers in brackets next to your rating in the league?

Eg: Tackling 10th (9.13) ??

I assume you mean this screen:

comparisons.jpg

comparisons2.jpg

I would assume it's information about the whole squad. It's a nicer way of presenting the statistics you used to get when you had a coaching meeting (eg. Your assistant believes that we have the best tacklers in the league) etc.

Here's a question though - What are the numbers in brackets next to your rating in the league?

Eg: Tackling 10th (9.13) ??

That would be your teams average attribute out of 20, I'm sure.

That would be your teams average attribute out of 20, I'm sure.

This was my question too, but if over the whole squad then they could be quite misleading. Those with a biggest youth setup would have a lower overall score dispite maybe having a better first team. So I ask again, can anyone confirm if these figures are an average of your whole squad, first team squad or starting XI?

With that quesiton in mind, perhaps one for the FM 2013 wishlist would be a dropdown menu to switch between those options.

Archived