Where to get Box Copy in US?

Anyone know how to obtain a box copy here in the good ole US of A? checked Amazon and it is not even listed, Amazon UK won't ship it here etc etc. I'm old school and want a box copy (to add to my collection)

Thanks

You can buy it from UK store that ships to US

http://www.365games.co.uk/pc-games/football-manager-2012-game

Cheers for the link.

I've already preordered thru Steam but I'll more than likely use that shop in the future. There are other games such as cricket/snooker etc that I sometimes like to get but are never released over here (for obvious reasons)!

Has anyone purchased from them from overseas before? Are they reliable etc?

A friend of mine found a disc copy of FM10 at Fry's Electronics in Texas. I've never seen a boxed copy in a store in the US, but a number of online stores in the UK do ship.

The Austin store by chance? If so, that's 5 minutes away from me. I might have to go check it out, although I'd rather get it on Steam anyway.

with 365games.co.uk they offer FREE Shipping to United States & Australia. However Customer Support got back to me in 1-2 days from email enquiry and told me it takes 4-12 business days to get the game to me in Australia. Don't know how long it would take to United States.

They send it out to you either 2 days before release day or on release day, so if you are ok for getting the game 1-2 weeks in the mail after release day go dfor it, use 365games.co.uk

Yes they are good priced for the game but just dissapointing on when I MAY be getting the game in the mail

Archived