A continue mode aswell/instead of save game

ok im a self confessed cheat, ive used fmrte and genie scout to death in the past and in FM12 im planning not to.

however the one temptation is to load a game when i lose a game i desperatly dont want to, so i can replay it.

I Feel if there was an option when starting a game, to have the ability to turn of save games, and instead it automaticly saves every so often (i know it already has autosave) and when you quit for the night. so when you come back the next time to play it you just press continue instead of load this save. this way i cant manualy go back and load a previous save when lose or something, i only have to option to continue where i left off.

Please no trolls saying 'just dont do it' i want to eradicate the temptation.

Just sleep over it. If it happens, save and close the game and do something else. Come back when you feel the temptation to show everyone that you can do it better. But load the latest save. :)

Just don't save the game until you go off, then when a power cut happens or something tragic and you lose several months of hard work because you had not yet saved It, walk over to a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say to yourself "I deserved that" :thup:

You don't have to set it to auto just always remember to save it before and after the game, if you forget then its your fault. I used to do it all the time when I first started playing but I have grown out of it and try and take it has it comes. I remember once I played a Euro League Final (was a fluke I got there), so I thought I want to win this so saved it before the game and I must have replayed it about 12 times before I won on pens.

You don't have to set it to auto just always remember to save it before and after the game, if you forget then its your fault. I used to do it all the time when I first started playing but I have grown out of it and try and take it has it comes. I remember once I played a Euro League Final (was a fluke I got there), so I thought I want to win this so saved it before the game and I must have replayed it about 12 times before I won on pens.

I'm pretty much the same as this. Once you get into the habit of saving on a non game day then the temptation wanes. I'll be honest and say that I still do it from time to time when I feel particularly cheated in a result but it's very rare these days.

As for fmrte, I have dabbled in the past (sound like I'm talking about worshipping satan or something :D) but I don't plan on doing it at all this year. It just ends up ruining the enjoyment and sense of achievement.

What I will do though is open the editor before my year long save and add a custom made wonderkid with zero reputation and I pop him in an obscure league. I do this every year. It's fun to track his progress.

I'm pretty much the same as this. Once you get into the habit of saving on a non game day then the temptation wanes. I'll be honest and say that I still do it from time to time when I feel particularly cheated in a result but it's very rare these days.

As for fmrte, I have dabbled in the past (sound like I'm talking about worshipping satan or something :D) but I don't plan on doing it at all this year. It just ends up ruining the enjoyment and sense of achievement.

What I will do though is open the editor before my year long save and add a custom made wonderkid with zero reputation and I pop him in an obscure league. I do this every year. It's fun to track his progress.

It been a long running tradition in putting myself in the game has a 14 year old. Start of with 20 CA and -9 for PA and never buy myself

Archived