FM 12 Demo Crash Dumps

Hello, ive searched through these and other forums trying to find a fix for the Crash dump error when you load the game. Ive tried re-installing the game numerous times and verified the game cache anyone got a working solution as i cant find or do anything :( cheers in advance.

my computers fine running the game it meets all the specs and ive updated windows + anything else i thought might cause anything i.e. flash etc i have an Acer Aspire 5735Z overclocked with 8gig of ram =/ ive been trying for two days to fix it but i keep getting the same problem

Have you checked through the bugs forum? If you have and can't find anything relating to it then that's the place to report it and get help:thup:
i just used the search function but ill have a trawl through it see if i can find anything on it cheers

The game will not start up for me and I have BitDefender installed

Some users have encountered an issue whereby the Football Manager 2012 Demo will not start if BitDefender is installed.

There is a solution for this issue. If you add FM.exe to the list of exclusions within BitDefender then the game should run. If this alone doesn't work we would suggest adding the entire Steam folder to the list of exclusions.

To do this in BitDefender; navigate to Antivirus -> Advanced Settings -> Exclusions and add the FM.exe there.

The FM.exe can be found at C: Program Files -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> football manager 2012 demo

<--- Solved it for me stupid bitdefender, i had it on game mode and everything. anyways thanks guys for your help :)

Archived