Champions League TV Revenue question

Hello,

I was playing FM2011 with Bayern Munich during 3 seasons. I won the Champions League twice and I only earned 16 billions for Champions League TV Revenue. I don´t understand why I have only earned 16 billions winning the CL meanwhile MU or Real Madrid won 25 billions each year. They didn´t win the CL during these 3 seasons.

Any idea? If I play during 10 seasons and I win 5 o more Champions, Will my TV Revenue grow up due to dynamic reputation?

Is this solved in FM2012?

Thanks.:)

I quote:

"Participating clubs are entitled to a share of the market pool based on the commercial value of their domestic television market, the number of UEFA Champions League matches they play and their final position in the domestic league table last term. They will also keep their UEFA Champions League gate receipts."

Commercial value of their domestic television market will presumably be higher in England and Spain.

No doubt this ties in with the star rating of the leagues. Dynamic reputation will only work in this case if all the German clubs are doing well. By 2050 in my current game, French Ligue 1 is equal to the English Premiership, while Italian and Spanish top leagues have declined slightly.

Obviously means millions, or he's using a different currency.

Anyway, CL TV revenue works differently. English clubs will always get the most on average because it takes into account market share. So even if a Icelandic club gets to the final it will get a significantly less amount than an English/Spanish/Italian club that gets knocked out early on.

Performance is only one of the factors in deciding the amount and it doesn't have much pull to be honest.

Telegraph: "This season Uefa will distribute almost €600m to the 32 Champions League clubs. Approximately half is distributed on merit and the other half on the basis of national TV market-share. "

Archived