Match Prepartion and Assistant FM12

My assistant keeps telling me that he is worried about match preparation training as there is work to be done on formations being trained. However I go to match prepation screen and the workload is set at the maximum setting very high. This is however the overall match prep setting, is there a way to divide it up between additional focus area and tactics or is that it. I have reported it in the bugs section in case it is a bug but jut wondered if it was possible to switch the workoad between tactics and additional focus, though I dont believe there is

He'll keep coming back with this if you don't have back-up tactics in the 2nd and 3rd slots, if you have 3 tactics all loaded into match prep with a high work load and focus on team blend in between matches he eventually will give it a rest...it takes quite a while though, especially if you sign a load of new players and the team is very un-gelled.

He'll keep coming back with this if you don't have back-up tactics in the 2nd and 3rd slots, if you have 3 tactics all loaded into match prep with a high work load and focus on team blend in between matches he eventually will give it a rest...it takes quite a while though, especially if you sign a load of new players and the team is very un-gelled.

Thanks I do have 3 back up tactics and did have my players on team blend until he recommended that I switched to attacking movement for 1 game. The only thing is I didn't changed it back after to team blend so maybe that is the reason. Glad its the only the demo to get these little things ironed out

Archived