Ohh. Thank you to the president of Man City.

If you put this over 48 months you could buy him and a whole new squad. Benzema is a waste of money though. You could have got Neymar for €68m

And this used to happen with Chelsea when they were cash mad and buying players in real life. I remember in FM10 (FM09?) that Chelsea owner stepped in often to secure players. And not only that he signed players when you didn't. I think Abramovich signed Belletti for me once, and I stuck him in the reserves and refused to play him lol.

Anyway it's not a new thing in FM, as I've seen it before :)

If you put this over 48 months you could buy him and a whole new squad. Benzema is a waste of money though. You could have got Neymar for €68m

And this used to happen with Chelsea when they were cash mad and buying players in real life. I remember in FM10 (FM09?) that Chelsea owner stepped in often to secure players. And not only that he signed players when you didn't. I think Abramovich signed Belletti for me once, and I stuck him in the reserves and refused to play him lol.

Anyway it's not a new thing in FM, as I've seen it before :)

Your thinking of something a bit different, whats being described here is you can ask the chairman to complete a transfer deal for you, what your describing is when the chairman used to go out and make big name signings without your input, that was the worst feature in any FM's thank god they got rid of it.

Yeah you could, but the Chelsea example you gave was a different feature. There used to be a feature where rich chairmen of big clubs would step in and buy players you didnt really want or need because they were big names, which is what you described with the Belletti signing, it was a terrible feature that could ruin a game in minutes.

You get the option if you dont have enough money for a player, i used it in the demo with City to get the chairman to sign Gotze (stampler where are you?!! :p)

Never!!! You would have had to pay at least 800 Million pounds for him ;)

P.S.: sorry for catching on so late :o

Archived