Second save on the demo

Yep, started with QPR got 3 games into the main season and after an 8-0 loss to Man Utd, a 4-0 to Spurs and blowing a 3-1 lead to draw against Fulham I quit. Have restarted with Wolves, and although it's still pre-season am doing much better having won my first six friendlies, scoring 23 goals and conceding none.

I have problems continuing my first save - not because I don't like the game, but it's hard to be motivated, when I know that it'll end on 31st december. And I'll start a career in Germany anyway when the game comes out.

I've got almost to the end of the demo and I'm in such an interesting position I'm tempted to continue. Top of the league on goal difference from two others, a couple of good signings joining in January, and the board have given me extra transfer funds, but the remaining three games really tricky, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal. I'm leaving it there to give myself the option of continuing, though I know I probably won't, and have started again to try out a couple of new formations - first save I used my FM11 tactics.

i'm about to start my second demo save i will go city.

anyone else on there second

My first was Celtic just started my second bout an hour ago with City, bought Lucas Moura for £55m playing him as attacking midfield centre in between advanced playmakers Silva and Nasri.

My save is pretty interesting aswell. Top 6 in the premiership are within like 3 points of each other. I'm Man City and at the top at the moment. Have only signed one player, Walter Samuel.

Playing Real Madrid in the Champions League Last 16. Should be good :D.

Not really haha as you won't get to play the demo ends in january.

Archived