Non-Negotiable Offer Accepted

Been trying to sign a new striker and have offered up to £15 million but they wanted £30 million I unsettled him a bit. He was unhappy at not being allowed a move and wanted a move to the EPL so I offered £15 million again and they said they wanted £24 million so I offered £15 million non-negotiable and they accepted.

Never had this happen on FM before usually they reject.

I only use it on players with a minimum fee release clause, set the transfer fee to his release clause, non negotiable and deadline of same or next day. Good way to make sure you get your target signed nice and quick before Man City get wind of the interest in the player and nick him.

I've had this...

Also a good tip for contract negotiation - 1) lock the wage per week a little under what you would reasonably expect to pay them. 2) Ask for suggestions from the agent. 3) remove most or reduce most of these 4) unlock the 'wage' but put it up a little bit 5) offer contract.

I use this strategy and it usually gets accepted by the agent.

I've had this...

Also a good tip for contract negotiation - 1) lock the wage per week a little under what you would reasonably expect to pay them. 2) Ask for suggestions from the agent. 3) remove most or reduce most of these 4) unlock the 'wage' but put it up a little bit 5) offer contract.

I use this strategy and it usually gets accepted by the agent.

How do you lock the wages? I heard about it in the FM blogs but i just thought they were on about the non negotiable tick box again at the bottom (which isn't new).

How do you lock the wages? I heard about it in the FM blogs but i just thought they were on about the non negotiable tick box again at the bottom (which isn't new).

There are small 'lock' icons to the left each term/clause in the offer, which you can click on to toggle lock/unlock.

There are small 'lock' icons to the left each term/clause in the offer, which you can click on to toggle lock/unlock.

Brilliant, thanks. Though i'm still hoping for a patch which will add a 'Punch agent in his smug face and choke him with a phone cord' button. Fear is a good negotiating tactic lol

All but 2 of my negotiations have broken down, so i'll try this. Nice.

hope it's not 100% successful though - that would be an exploit.

I doubt it, i mean if your 20k off what he wants he'll walk away more than likely i reckon or seek to get cash out of you in other ways.

• 1 month later...

i just had a non negotiable contract offer to one of my staff accepted.

rodolfo borrell had a few offers from other clubs and when i tried to negotiate, he always wanted 15k a week. i could only offer a max of 11k and he refused it about 7 times. in the end i said it was non negotiable and he said that since i offered a take-it-or-leave-it offer, he'll accept :D

Archived